Buffalo DriveStation Duo HD-WL4TU3R1
This drive is a high performance, multimedia, external hard drive with data transfer speeds of up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 portable hard drives so that you can enjoy speedier back-ups.
- 4 TB / SATA II (5 Gb/s)
- 5400 rpm / 3 1/2"
- Additional storage or backup of your music, photo, video and data files, NTFS and HFS+ support
- Number of ports: 2; number of drives: 2
- Data transfer rates: Max 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0)
- Host interface: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x SATA II
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 5 - 35 deg C, humidity: 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 2.5 W
- Number of total expansion bays: 2
- RAID levels: 0, 1, JBOD
- Protocols: NTFS
- Flexible storage and redundancy, eco minded power management tool regulates power usage, conserving energy and reducing battery consumption
- Works perfectly with time machine to backup your Mac computer, enhance the overall performance of your PC and increase file transfer rates
- Eco-friendly-auto power feature turns the drive on and off with your PC
- OS support: Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit), Vista(32-bit / 64-bit), XP, Windows Server® 2008 R2(64-bit), 2008(32-bit / 64-bit), 2003 R2(32-bit), 2003(32-bit), Mac OS® 10.4 or higher
- Software included: NovaBACKUP business essentials
- Weight: 2 kg
- 1 year limited warranty
The USB 3.0 connection on this Buffalo DriveStation portable hard drive gives you transfer speeds up to ten times faster than a traditional USB. With a maximum data transfer rate of 5 Mbps, you can have your backup completed quickly and efficiently, so you can move on to other projects.
The Buffalo DriveStation portable hard drive has a small footprint, so it's easy to find a place for it on your desk. The drive weighs only 2 kilograms, making it light enough to toss in a bag and take with you when you're headed to a meeting.
Environmentally Friendly Options
The power management tool on this Buffalo DriveStation portable hard drive ensures that you won't waste energy or run your battery down quickly. An auto power feature turns off the drive whenever you turn off your computer.