Buffalo AirStation Wireless G Adapter
Buffalo’s Wireless-G High Gain USB 2.0 Adapter offers a sleek and convenient way to add high-speed wireless connectivity through an available USB port on your Windows PC. The AirStation One-Touch Secure System™ (AOSS™) lets you create secure wireless access across multiple platforms with ease and just a few clicks of a button. It features a built-in omni-directional antenna with suction cups for flexibility and easily attaches to the back of your laptop or desktop.
• Built-in Omni-Directional Antenna for Increased Coverage
• Up to 54 Mbps* 802.11g
• Easy Setup With AirStation One-Touch Secure System™ (AOSS™)
• USB 2.0/1.1 Interface, Fits Any Desktop or Notebook with an Available USB Slot
• Supports WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
• Backward Compatible with 802.11b
• Bus Powered - No A/C Adapter needed
• Includes USB Extension Cable
You might also like
How do u reset the password for a buffalo wireless g router air station WHR-GI25?
plz help, i dont no what happened but i accedantaly changed the password, on my router, now i cant connect any devices to it, i neet to know how to reset the password to the default 1. thanks
Pop open the manual at the section headed "Restoring Factory Defaults".